Sacramento River – Delta Grown Agri-Tourism Association Mission is to promote:
- Agricultural sustainability and profitability of local farmers in the Sacramento River Delta, through
- Agri-tourism, and
- Agri-education, by providing
- Public accessibility to local farms, while
- Enhancing the public’s awareness of production agriculture, and
- Enjoyment of the rural farming experience.
A scenic drive from the bay area and northern California along the Sacramento River.
Rich in history, the Sacramento River Delta was a bustling region with steamboats transporting goods, including Delta foods, from Sacramento to San Francisco, and has continued to be a thriving agricultural producing area delivering agricultural products worldwide.
Drive along winding rivers and sloughs in the heart of the historic California Delta to visit quaint rural towns, taste the fresh bountiful harvests of generational family farms, view wildlife, experience the natural resources and enjoy the rivers recreational opportunities.